A fantastic post to end a long work week:
I began thinking about this post last night. I knew right away what I was going to write about. But I told myself I was being too quick to decide what I “feel strongly about”! Sid came home today and I asked him what he thought I should write about, and without batting an eyelid came the reply, “Women’s rights”!
So here’s what I think “Feminism” means:
1. Women and men collaborate to make the world a better place.
2. Women have the right to choose.
3. There is a vision for the world – that being E.Q.U.A.L.I.T.Y. – that being for everybody.
4. Women are not only valuable, they’re invaluable. Whether they’re housewives or career women or moms or models or sex workers or believers or atheists.
5. Women have the right to enjoy, consent or deny sex.
6. Women and men are equal. May be different. But equal.This…
View original post 263 more words